Discussions under Publishing Issue

Foxit Reader Update fails with "Update is not requiered"

first post: norros wrote: I created a Update for Foxit Reader Version 8.3 and when I try to i...

Updates shows installed but computer still using old software version.

first post: leschua75 wrote: Hi All, I've tried configuring the WPP and it seems to work fine ...

Prevent servers from seeing Java update package

first post: liabt wrote: I created a custom update package to update desktop machines to the...

latest post: mgallon32 wrote: Sorry not really an answer to your question but I saw this and thou...

Java updates from Patch my PC failing now Return code missing

first post: mgallon32 wrote: Hi, Since updating WPP I'm now no longer able to set a return code ...

100 3rd party limit & old update cleanup

first post: mtreichler wrote: Reading about the 100 3rd party patch limit below and discussed in ...

Additional files

first post: MikulaM wrote: Hello! How will be proceed with "Additional files"? I deploy "T...

createDirectory failed when wsus uses ssl

first post: libbrc0 wrote: Hi, I am connected to a wsus 6.3.9600 server. All OK until I config...

latest post: theultimate wrote: Hello, using Server 2012r2 with WSUS installed and SSL configured ...

Removing a package with Wsus ?

first post: BigJack wrote: Hi there, I'm testing your solution. Currently i'm working with G...

latest post: BigJack wrote: Hi DCourtel, Thanks for your answer. For the first question, you'...

answered by: DCourtel wrote: Hi, for the first question : * Be aware that approve for removals ...

Certificate Invalid, Updates can't be created

first post: norros wrote: I reinstalled WSUS und Package Publisher, afterwards I created a ne...

latest post: DCourtel wrote: Hi, could you tick the option «Ignore code signing certificate erro...

Best way to publish 32 & 64 bits package ?

first post: Yaug wrote: Hello / Bonjour, Recently i test the WPP for publishing 64 bitsA...

latest post: DCourtel wrote: Hi, IE11 is already in Wsus, why don't you use it ? If you really w...