This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

[Solved] "COM Exception ! Verify the firewall settings on the remote computer."

Topics: Configuration Issue, Publishing Issue
Oct 2, 2013 at 6:24 PM
I use the last version of wsus package publisher, i have 60 Computers and want to deploy a JAVA, but on 30 Computer i get the message that the update is not needed. But i know that update is not installed. and then when i want to see current user logon, or install this update i get the message "COM Exception ! Verify the firewall settings on the remote computer." can someone help me, because i dont now why by 30 coputer everything is working but on 30 not.
Oct 2, 2013 at 7:31 PM
Edited Oct 2, 2013 at 7:32 PM
Try to find différences between these computers.
Check firewall rules and logs to see if anything is blocked. Try to disable firewall for a short period and test if it work.
Ensure you provide credential that have administrative rights on remote computers.
Check services on remote computers (Remote Procedure Call, remote Windows Management...)

See this post
Marked as answer by DCourtel on 10/12/2013 at 8:50 AM
Oct 2, 2013 at 7:49 PM
ok i will then make some gpo like on the picture. i dont know, but, the reason why i have this message could be because the computers are cloned. But i m not 100 % sure. but they are in the domain, so sysprep must be done.