This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

[Solved] Certificate Issue on 64bit package only

Topics: Publishing Issue
Oct 3, 2013 at 3:40 PM
I am getting ready to use wsus package publisher for the first time. My first test package was a 32bit deployment of Java 7u40 which, after a few tweaks, was successful. However, i created a second deployment for the 64bit systems. It is nearly identical except for the detection id of the software. However, my 64bit deployment is returning the 800B0109 error. I have confirmed that the certificate is installed. I have also rebooted the systems after the certificate was installed.

Certificate installation was generated from our Domain Controller and pushed via Group Policy into the Trusted Publishers container. Any idea why i am seeing this issue only with the 64bit systems? I only had one 32bit system that I was testing with, but i put two 64bit systems in my test deployment and both are showing the same error.
Oct 3, 2013 at 3:53 PM
Sorry guys, I forgot that i had added the accept trusted publisher key manually on the 32bit test system. For reference, the following corrected it:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AcceptTrustedPublisherCerts = 1
Marked as answer by DCourtel on 10/12/2013 at 8:51 AM
Oct 3, 2013 at 6:19 PM
So, all works fine now ?