This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under Enhancement Request

Create Custom Update

first post: baranee90 wrote: Hi All, I am working on to a create package of Citrix receiver d...

latest post: baranee90 wrote: Hi All, Kindly could anyone support me on providing the Document o...

Update precedence

first post: RicklesP wrote: Forgive this if already discussed, but I haven't found it in the fo...

latest post: Gordon_S wrote: It is on the page where you name your update.

Commandline with Path to config file - does not work

first post: Pluederhausen wrote: [EN] Hi there, I try to deploy Firefox ESR with an Ini-File to ski...

Show IP address on Status of a Package

first post: morriji wrote: I like that WPP can show me the granular status of devices by group...

Support for Modern Apps ?

first post: GMBU wrote: Because future dont stopped :-), I checked out the MS Business Stor...

latest post: GMBU wrote: Not sure what you need. I only read this post, https://blogs.msdn....

Office 365

first post: IngoBowe wrote: Hello, it is possible to intergrate the Office 365 updates? They ...

latest post: GMBU wrote: You can download these Files via WSUS, but you cant deploy it witho...

Bypass version mismatch when publishing

first post: AMorton wrote: Hello, I would like to propose some additional options for this u...

Default approval

first post: mtreichler wrote: Using the Adobe Flash, Reader, & Acrobat catalogs would be nice if ...

Detect MSI Product code automatically

first post: fjleon wrote: I'm evaluating wsus package publisher to replace local update publi...

Apply timestamp to WSUS updates

first post: Code15 wrote: We ran into an issue with WSUS Package Publisher where the update p...