Discussions under Translation - English

Deploy msi for selected clients : package level rules

first post: Svirgoli wrote: Hi Everyone, In my environment i need to deploy an application to...

latest post: Svirgoli wrote: Thanks DCourtel for your tip! It works ! Thanks also to WinfriedSon...

How to ....?

first post: Agnesse wrote: Colleagues Good afternoon, tell me whether it is possible to set up...

latest post: Agnesse wrote: Oh ok. thanks! I create issue.

Updatefehler Code 800B0109

first post: pfeifera wrote: Hello everyone, since February this year we use WPP to install som...

latest post: WinfriedSonntag wrote: Na wunderbar, Hauptsache es funktioniert jetzt. ;) Normalerweise i...

Manage catalog subscription is failing

first post: ArunRagam wrote: Unable to configure the catalog through subscribe to catalog option...

latest post: WinfriedSonntag wrote: http://armmf.adobe.com/arm-manifests/win/SCUP/Acrobat10_Catalog.cab...

Translation Enhancement

first post: DCourtel wrote: Take part in the translation of WPP. Translate parts of the softwa...

latest post: DCourtel wrote: Send me an email at package.publisher@free.fr with faulty string an...

answered by: DCourtel wrote: Take part in the translation of WPP. Translate parts of the softwa...

Java updates

first post: kdk7037 wrote: I've got the Adobe updates working fine using the supplied catalogs...

latest post: pholdridge wrote: You can pull Java MSI's from the \windows\installer folder once you...

answered by: DCourtel wrote: > I haven't been able to find one for Java Oracle didn't provide a...

firewall ports

first post: grahamh84 wrote: Hey Can some help me with the known firewall ports that WSUS Publ...

latest post: DCourtel wrote: Ports 80, 443, 8530 and 8531 are used by WPP to communicate with yo...

Specifying Repository location for storing updates on WSUS Package Publisher

first post: grahamh84 wrote: How do move or control where the updates are stored on 2012 server ...

latest post: DCourtel wrote: Hi, WPP doesn't store any updates. It import packages into Wsus, th...

[Solved] Translation - Traditional Chinese

first post: bedb wrote: How to increase language? Traditional Chinese?

latest post: DCourtel wrote: Hi, if you want to help by translating WPP into Traditional Chinese...

answered by: DCourtel wrote: Hi, if you want to help by translating WPP into Traditional Chinese...

Import from Catalog fails during publishing. "Verification of file signature failed for file"

first post: neerajy wrote: I have prepared my local environment with below details: OS : Wind...

latest post: DCourtel wrote: > 1.) now 'Updates' node (under WPP) doesn't has entries of publish...

answered by: DCourtel wrote: > 1.) now 'Updates' node (under WPP) doesn't has entries of publish...