- Add ability to use Ctrl+A in the 'Description' box when viewing, publishing or revising an update. (Requested by NorbertFe) Tracker 33
- Add an option to change the tool which is use to open the WindowsUpdateLog. (Requested by NorbertFe) Tracker 34
- Fix the behavior bug, when right-clicking on a node, the selection wasn't update. tracker 35
- Allow to reload data from the server. The 'Connect' button was change to become 'Connect/Reload'. tracker 36
- Add a filter to filter out on computer groups which have approvals. tracker 37
- Modified the behavior when double-clicking on a row in the report tab. Now the column 'online' is filled. tracker 38
- Change the way that settings are manage to keep them when upgrading the application. tracker 39
- Fix bug. When a text is enter in place of 'Security Bulletin id'. Now WPP check the user input to handle this. Thanks to Winfried Sonntag for the feed back. tracker 40
- Readjust the position of the second window when publishing an update. Thanks to Winfried Sonntag for the feed back. tracker 41
- When changing language, WPP warn the user that a restart is needed and restart automatically. Tracker 42
- Adding a new feature to allow to start remotely installation of updates ('Install Pending Updates...' and 'Install this Update...'), when right-clicking on a computer in the 'Update Detail Viewer'. WPP must run on a machine that belong to an Active Directory Domaine.
- Merging x86 and x64 to one file. The same EXE can now run with Wsus 3.2 and Wsus 6.2.
- Including the 'Delete Empty Product' tool directly in WPP.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.