- Add three new Actions in Custom Updates : Work with Files (Copy, Delete, Rename), Work with Folders (Add, Delete, Rename) and Work with Registry Keys (Add, Delete, Rename).
- Fix a bug, where after resigning an update, the display is not refresh.
- Modify the way WPP sort rows in 'Updates Detail Viewer' and 'Computer List Viewer' so that dates are correctly sorted.
- Add a Tab in the settings form to set Proxy settings when WPP needs to go on Internet.
- Fix a bug where 'Manage Catalogs Subscription' is in English at the first display after an upgrade of WPP.
- Fix a bug that prevent WPP to make an update visible in the Wsus console when running against Wsus 6.2 or Wsus 6.3
- Modify the display logic to avoid WPP to allows user to revise an update while Server version and console version doesn't match.
- Modify the display logic of the field 'Description' in the 'Update Creation Wizard' so that formatting is preserve.
- Add a new feature : When a new catalog is publish by a vendor, WPP propose to show you differences between the old and the new catalog.
- The Update Rule Wizard now show Package Level rules.
- Enhance the display of updates in 'Update Detail Viewer' so that sorting is preserve when changing computer selection.
- When creating a rule based on Windows version, you can now select Windows 8.1 and Windows 2012R2 in the quick selection.
- Various English/French translation fix.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.