- Change the way WPP handle MSI rules. Now automatic Rules based on MSI Product code are not generated anymore. Instead, WPP use MetaData integrated by the Publisher. In the "Package Level", you will found a rule like "<msiar:MsiPatchInstalled/>" and "<msiar:MsiPatchInstallable/>"
- Add the ability to add several folders at once when creating an update
- Version error after installing Microsoft KB3013488 or KB3013769
- Allow to export an update with multiple CAB files
- Date string in "Last Download Date" column in "Subscribe to Catalogs" view doesn't follow local format
- WPP was unable to delete the rule in an update if there is only one rule
- Fix a bug where if an update is approved in "All Computer" group, and the user display a report for a computer that is in another group, where the update is not approved, the report doesn't display this update.
- English and German translation correction
- The UI Culture of the component "Show Pending Updates" align with the one define in WPP
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.